Monday – Thursday 10 AM to 3 PM
Saturday 9 AM to Noon
Closed Friday and Sunday
Times have change and more people are experiencing Food Insecurity. Not knowing the source of your next meal affects whole families. According to USDA statistics:
- 42.2 million Americans lived in food insecure households, including 29.1 million adults and 13.1 million children
- 13 percent of households (15.8 million households) were food insecure
- 5 percent of households (6.3 million households) experienced very low food security
Agape Distribution is here to help! Agape Distribution serves:
- 17,591 individuals
- 5,475 families
- 6,990 seniors
- 5,788 children
- 3,408,597 lbs. of groceries given
How to Shop the Pantry at Agape Distribution?
In order to shop the pantry at Agape you will first need to register. To register your will need:
- A photo ID, Driver’s License, State ID, Military, University
- Proof of Residence, a piece of mail sent to you at the address with which you register. This MUST BE current.
Note: These items will be requested EVERY time you shop. If you move, you application will need updated.
You will receive a Speedy Shopper Card, enter the store and shop as you would at any grocery store. Everything is FREE, the only limitations are on the number of items one is allow to receive. All products are marked 1,2,3,4 per person or family as our stock allows.
Agape Distribution, Inc. serves an average of 80 families daily.
You Can Help Too
At Agape we are good at stretching dollars. For example, $100.00 = 2,000 lbs. of groceries. Agape Distribution averages $ 0.05/LB. for our groceries. That means a small donation makes a LARGE difference!